Hand Crafted Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar:
· Solid, book-matched grade-AAA back, sides and soundboard.
· Sitka spruce soundboard. Your Choice of Honduras mahogany or Indian Rosewood back and sides.
· Ebony finger board, mother of pearl inlay, herringbone binding.
· Tuned, scalloped bracing produces a warm and wonderful hand-made sound.
· For an additional $20 add gold-plated tuners.
· Depending on the brand preferred, an under-saddle pickup may be added for around $140.
· Please contact me for additional customizations.
Prices include a quality hard-shell case ($150 value)
· Mahogany: $1250
· Rosewood: $1320
Your Larson Guitar is hand crafted just for you. Please allow 8 – 12 weeks for construction and proper curing time for these select woods and high quality lacquer finish. We will charge actual shipping cost for shipping. Contact us for other pickup or delivery arrangements.